Wacky4Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Through my Window- a Webkinz Story in Photos (Gone badly wrong.) Come take a look, you might enjoy it!!

5 posters

Go down

Through my Window- a Webkinz Story in Photos (Gone badly wrong.) Come take a look, you might enjoy it!! Empty Through my Window- a Webkinz Story in Photos (Gone badly wrong.) Come take a look, you might enjoy it!!

Post by m00c0w Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:46 pm

I saw Flamingish's absolutely WONDERFUL thread on WI with photos of her webkinz ( click HERE for a link.) and I thought I might give that kind of photo- story thing a try. Well, when I did, it went badly wrong, but I figured I could fit my misfortune somehow into the story. Here we go!!

Biscuit and Mumble love to look out the window, but sometimes it gets a little boring.

Through my Window- a Webkinz Story in Photos (Gone badly wrong.) Come take a look, you might enjoy it!! Wol_errorClick this bar to view the full image.
Through my Window- a Webkinz Story in Photos (Gone badly wrong.) Come take a look, you might enjoy it!! Xp0ohs

What's Mumble doing? He's... CLIMBING UP THE SHUTTER! Don't fall, Mumble! Be careful!

Through my Window- a Webkinz Story in Photos (Gone badly wrong.) Come take a look, you might enjoy it!! Wol_errorClick this bar to view the full image.
Through my Window- a Webkinz Story in Photos (Gone badly wrong.) Come take a look, you might enjoy it!! 1430wgm

Now what's he doing?.... Oh, no... Mumble, DON'T OPEN THAT WINDOW! Too late...

Through my Window- a Webkinz Story in Photos (Gone badly wrong.) Come take a look, you might enjoy it!! Bhwtav

SMASH! The window fell down! Oh, no... one of the panes has SHATTERED!! This is bad, very, very bad!! Biscuit and Mumble climb back up to the top to investigate...

Through my Window- a Webkinz Story in Photos (Gone badly wrong.) Come take a look, you might enjoy it!! 2yukk79

NOOO! They fell out! And, even worse... they landed in the spikey bushes! Are you guys OK?

Through my Window- a Webkinz Story in Photos (Gone badly wrong.) Come take a look, you might enjoy it!! Dvk3e8

Phew, they're fine! They even apologized for breaking the window!

Through my Window- a Webkinz Story in Photos (Gone badly wrong.) Come take a look, you might enjoy it!! 2nqbept

They are now sentenced to a terrible punishment! Tune in next time to find out what it is!

Well... that's it! Hope you enjoyed this story, even though it was somewhat ruined by a small catastrophe! Through my Window- a Webkinz Story in Photos (Gone badly wrong.) Come take a look, you might enjoy it!! Smiley

God bless,
m00

P.S. I'm not trying to be cocky or anything when I say this, but lots of time people ask, so I will tell you right now that I got my cheeky dog years ago, before it was retired. It was my first webkinz! I would NEVER pay $500 for it! Through my Window- a Webkinz Story in Photos (Gone badly wrong.) Come take a look, you might enjoy it!! Smiley

m00c0w
Webkinz

Character sheet
Through my Window- a Webkinz Story in Photos (Gone badly wrong.) Come take a look, you might enjoy it!! Left_bar_bleue0/100Through my Window- a Webkinz Story in Photos (Gone badly wrong.) Come take a look, you might enjoy it!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Warnings:
Through my Window- a Webkinz Story in Photos (Gone badly wrong.) Come take a look, you might enjoy it!! Left_bar_bleue0/20Through my Window- a Webkinz Story in Photos (Gone badly wrong.) Come take a look, you might enjoy it!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

Back to top Go down

Through my Window- a Webkinz Story in Photos (Gone badly wrong.) Come take a look, you might enjoy it!! Empty Re: Through my Window- a Webkinz Story in Photos (Gone badly wrong.) Come take a look, you might enjoy it!!

Post by VELVET4YOU Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:57 pm

That is soo cute! You have the Cheeky Dog?
VELVET4YOU
VELVET4YOU
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Through my Window- a Webkinz Story in Photos (Gone badly wrong.) Come take a look, you might enjoy it!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Through my Window- a Webkinz Story in Photos (Gone badly wrong.) Come take a look, you might enjoy it!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warnings:
Through my Window- a Webkinz Story in Photos (Gone badly wrong.) Come take a look, you might enjoy it!! Left_bar_bleue0/20Through my Window- a Webkinz Story in Photos (Gone badly wrong.) Come take a look, you might enjoy it!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

https://wacky4webkinz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Through my Window- a Webkinz Story in Photos (Gone badly wrong.) Come take a look, you might enjoy it!! Empty Re: Through my Window- a Webkinz Story in Photos (Gone badly wrong.) Come take a look, you might enjoy it!!

Post by aylaiscool Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:46 pm

that is adorable!! Smile
aylaiscool
aylaiscool
Webkinz

Character sheet
Through my Window- a Webkinz Story in Photos (Gone badly wrong.) Come take a look, you might enjoy it!! Left_bar_bleue3/100Through my Window- a Webkinz Story in Photos (Gone badly wrong.) Come take a look, you might enjoy it!! Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:36 pm

do you only have 2 webkinz?

Back to top Go down

Post by nickjonas4ever Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:12 pm

thats so adorable!! Smile
nickjonas4ever
nickjonas4ever
Welcoming Comitee

Character sheet
Through my Window- a Webkinz Story in Photos (Gone badly wrong.) Come take a look, you might enjoy it!! Left_bar_bleue0/100Through my Window- a Webkinz Story in Photos (Gone badly wrong.) Come take a look, you might enjoy it!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Warnings:

http://94385.motion-forum.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by m00c0w Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Lindsi wrote:do you only have 2 webkinz?
nope, i have lots more!

m00c0w
Webkinz

Character sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by VELVET4YOU Sun May 04, 2008 6:29 am

I really like this story!! Very Happy
VELVET4YOU
VELVET4YOU
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Through my Window- a Webkinz Story in Photos (Gone badly wrong.) Come take a look, you might enjoy it!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Through my Window- a Webkinz Story in Photos (Gone badly wrong.) Come take a look, you might enjoy it!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warnings:

https://wacky4webkinz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mileyfann Sun May 04, 2008 7:12 am

me too. It was soo cute!
mileyfann
mileyfann
Video Staff

Character sheet
Through my Window- a Webkinz Story in Photos (Gone badly wrong.) Come take a look, you might enjoy it!! Left_bar_bleue25/100Through my Window- a Webkinz Story in Photos (Gone badly wrong.) Come take a look, you might enjoy it!! Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Warnings:

http://www.webkinzobbsession.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down