Wacky4Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi im kyliekitty and Im new!

+3
sodapop907
Lydiebug24
kyliekitty
7 posters

Go down

Hi im kyliekitty and Im new! Empty Hi im kyliekitty and Im new!

Post by kyliekitty Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:07 pm

Hi, Im kyliekitty. I have 64 webkinz. lol! Im so happy to be here on wacky4webkinz!
kyliekitty
kyliekitty
Lil' Kinz

Character sheet
Hi im kyliekitty and Im new! Left_bar_bleue0/100Hi im kyliekitty and Im new! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Warnings:
Hi im kyliekitty and Im new! Left_bar_bleue0/20Hi im kyliekitty and Im new! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

Back to top Go down

Hi im kyliekitty and Im new! Empty Re: Hi im kyliekitty and Im new!

Post by Lydiebug24 Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:16 pm

Welcome! I'm new too! I hope you're having as much fun as I've been having!
Lydiebug24
Lydiebug24
Video Staff

Character sheet
Hi im kyliekitty and Im new! Left_bar_bleue23/100Hi im kyliekitty and Im new! Empty_bar_bleue  (23/100)
Warnings:
Hi im kyliekitty and Im new! Left_bar_bleue0/20Hi im kyliekitty and Im new! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

http://webkinzluver.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sodapop907 Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:22 pm

hi! my ww, wi, and w4w usernames r all the same! i m a mod trainee, so i m not a mod yet, but i m working on becoming one!
sodapop907
sodapop907

Character sheet
Hi im kyliekitty and Im new! Left_bar_bleue35/100Hi im kyliekitty and Im new! Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)
Warnings:

http://www.hprocksmyworld.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kaykat31 Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:50 pm

Hi! Welcome to W4W, we're so glad you joined us here!WOW, you have alot of webkinz, I have 37!Oh yeah, by the way, I'm kaykat31,mod here on W4W!
kaykat31
kaykat31
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Hi im kyliekitty and Im new! Left_bar_bleue100/100Hi im kyliekitty and Im new! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:05 pm

Hi!! Welcome to W4W!!! Very Happy

Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Hi im kyliekitty and Im new! Left_bar_bleue100/100Hi im kyliekitty and Im new! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warnings:

https://wacky4webkinz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by drafeara Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:22 pm

Hi all I'm new here to. I have 91 Webz online... I just won a free pet in cards today to (woot woot) so I guess after I put him on I'll have 92... I also won a free panda in cards but I'm not gunna put him on till next month... (cause he is the POTM for May) I have a Pegasus that I'm not allowed to put online Sad my mom won't let me Sad My goal is to collect them all! Except some of the retired Webz. I began playing Webz at the end of November so anything that retired before that I doubt I will be able to find, but that's ok either way I'm a Webz addict hehe and happy to be around other just like me! cheers
drafeara
drafeara
Webkinz

Character sheet
Hi im kyliekitty and Im new! Left_bar_bleue0/100Hi im kyliekitty and Im new! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by VELVET4YOU Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:52 pm

WOW! YOu all have ALOT of webkinz! I am not allowed to buy any more! (my mom doesnt like webkinz) Sad Its soo sad... LOL! So WELCOME to this site! If you ever need anything i am one of the COOLEST ADMINS HERE EVER! Along with Cotton and FIA! They are both also really nice! Very Happy
VELVET4YOU
VELVET4YOU
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Warnings:

https://wacky4webkinz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum