Wacky4Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webkinz Fashion Modeling Official Date and Time Are ADDED

5 posters

Go down

Webkinz Fashion Modeling Official Date and Time Are ADDED Empty Webkinz Fashion Modeling Official Date and Time Are ADDED

Post by VELVET4YOU Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:54 pm

Okay, this contest was thought of by Lydia! This is a contest for your best outfit. The catch is you dont have to post pictures of your outfit, you come to my WW house, musketeer1994 is my WW username, and there you will walk down the aisle. Okay, this is probably very confusing, so lets break it down step by step! Very Happy

~You add my WW Username and post your entry here at this thread.
~The contestants will be posted here in the first post and everyone can join.
~Everyone will be invited to my Webkinz World House.
~While you are all at my house on webkinz, make sure ot be on W4W too. This way you can see what contestant you are.
~While you are at my house, you are not to be wandering around. If your webkinz is modeling, he walks slowely down the aisle that i will make, and if your not modeling, you must sit in the seats in the audience till everyone is finished. Me and Admin will be grading everyones models and the winners will be posted asap.
~The winner will recieve Fashionable GIft Box Shoes and another surprise!

(If many people attend, we will try to do this monthly and maybe we will evenutally have different people be judges)

Enterers:
Sodapop907 with her Unicorn Shimmers
Kaykat31 with her Yorkie Princess Heart
Lydiebug24 with her LiL Black and White Cat Scottie
Entry form:
Webkinz World Username: ____________
Webkinz World Pet: _________________
Webkinz World Pet Name: ____________
*I will not get mad if I do not win. I will play fair and wait till everyone is finished modeling before I leave or walk around your webkinz world house x______________________ (sign name)

Date: April 19, 2008

Time: 8:00-8:30

Last edited by VELVET4YOU on Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:47 pm; edited 5 times in total
VELVET4YOU
VELVET4YOU
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Webkinz Fashion Modeling Official Date and Time Are ADDED Left_bar_bleue100/100Webkinz Fashion Modeling Official Date and Time Are ADDED Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warnings:
Webkinz Fashion Modeling Official Date and Time Are ADDED Left_bar_bleue0/20Webkinz Fashion Modeling Official Date and Time Are ADDED Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

https://wacky4webkinz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Webkinz Fashion Modeling Official Date and Time Are ADDED Empty Re: Webkinz Fashion Modeling Official Date and Time Are ADDED

Post by sodapop907 Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:00 pm

VELVET4YOU wrote:Okay, this contest was thought of by Lydia! This is a contest for your best outfit. The catch is you dont have to post pictures of your outfit, you come to my WW house, musketeer1994 is my WW username, and there you will walk down the aisle. Okay, this is probably very confusing, so lets break it down step by step! Very Happy

~You add my WW Username and post your entry here at this thread.
~The contestants will be posted here in the first post and everyone can join.
~Everyone will be invited to my Webkinz World House.
~While you are all at my house on webkinz, make sure ot be on W4W too. This way you can see what contestant you are.
~While you are at my house, you are not to be wandering around. If your webkinz is modeling, he walks slowely down the aisle that i will make, and if your not modeling, you must sit in the seats in the audience till everyone is finished. Me and Admin will be grading everyones models and the winners will be posted asap.
~The winner will recieve Fashionable GIft Box Shoes and another surprise!

(If many people attend, we will try to do this monthly and maybe we will evenutally have different people be judges)

Entry form:
Webkinz World Username: sodapop907
Webkinz World Pet: unicorn
Webkinz World Pet Name: shimmer
*I will not get mad if I do not win. I will play fair and wait till everyone is finished modeling before I leave or walk around your webkinz world house xsodapop907

sodapop907
sodapop907

Character sheet
Webkinz Fashion Modeling Official Date and Time Are ADDED Left_bar_bleue35/100Webkinz Fashion Modeling Official Date and Time Are ADDED Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)
Warnings:
Webkinz Fashion Modeling Official Date and Time Are ADDED Left_bar_bleue0/20Webkinz Fashion Modeling Official Date and Time Are ADDED Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

http://www.hprocksmyworld.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Webkinz Fashion Modeling Official Date and Time Are ADDED Empty Re: Webkinz Fashion Modeling Official Date and Time Are ADDED

Post by VELVET4YOU Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:41 am

Anyone else?
VELVET4YOU
VELVET4YOU
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Webkinz Fashion Modeling Official Date and Time Are ADDED Left_bar_bleue100/100Webkinz Fashion Modeling Official Date and Time Are ADDED Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warnings:

https://wacky4webkinz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nickjonas4ever Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:49 am

i might just let me think about it..
nickjonas4ever
nickjonas4ever
Welcoming Comitee

Character sheet
Webkinz Fashion Modeling Official Date and Time Are ADDED Left_bar_bleue0/100Webkinz Fashion Modeling Official Date and Time Are ADDED Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Warnings:

http://94385.motion-forum.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by kaykat31 Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:29 pm

IDK who to enter!Bubbles(unicorn) or Princess Hearts(yorkie,model in many contests)

Last edited by kaykat31 on Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
kaykat31
kaykat31
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by sodapop907 Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:16 pm

my unicorn is already entered, so i would choose princess hearts.
sodapop907
sodapop907

Character sheet
Webkinz Fashion Modeling Official Date and Time Are ADDED Left_bar_bleue35/100Webkinz Fashion Modeling Official Date and Time Are ADDED Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by kaykat31 Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:20 pm

sodapop907 wrote:my unicorn is already entered, so i would choose princess hearts.
ok!but, she is basically a professional model,I must warn everyone she has won 2 webkinz worlds next top model contests on WI & is entered in 3 others!Is there a certain theme?

Last edited by kaykat31 on Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add question)
kaykat31
kaykat31
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by sodapop907 Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:22 pm

thanks 4 the warning.
sodapop907
sodapop907

Character sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by sodapop907 Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:29 pm

velvet did u get that pm with the design for the contest? i can resend it if u need me 2.
sodapop907
sodapop907

Character sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by sodapop907 Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:11 pm

this is just my input, but i think that the theme should either be summer or spring. or fancy, or casual. or colors, like blue or red.
sodapop907
sodapop907

Character sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by kaykat31 Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:01 pm

Entry form:
Webkinz World Username:
KMS531_______
Webkinz World Pet: Yorkie_______________
Webkinz World Pet Name:Princess Hearts__
*I will not get mad if I do not win. I will play fair and wait till everyone is finished modeling before I leave or walk around your webkinz world house x kaykat31_________
kaykat31
kaykat31
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydiebug24 Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:24 pm

Entry form:
Webkinz World Username: Lydiebug24
Webkinz World Pet: lil black and white cat.
Webkinz World Pet Name: Scottie.

Yay! I get to enter my own contest! The reason I didn't start it myself, is because, I wanted to enter! Thanks for using my idea!
Lydiebug24
Lydiebug24
Video Staff

Character sheet
Webkinz Fashion Modeling Official Date and Time Are ADDED Left_bar_bleue23/100Webkinz Fashion Modeling Official Date and Time Are ADDED Empty_bar_bleue  (23/100)
Warnings:

http://webkinzluver.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down