Wacky4Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

W4W Weekly Newspaper, Subscribe Now For Your Newspaper

+7
mileyfann
Lydiebug24
nickjonas4ever
Admin
kaykat31
VELVET4YOU
xoxoAmbercrombixoxo
11 posters

Go down

W4W Weekly Newspaper, Subscribe Now For Your Newspaper Empty W4W Weekly Newspaper, Subscribe Now For Your Newspaper

Post by xoxoAmbercrombixoxo Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:13 am

If You Want A Newspaper, Be A Early Bird And Sign Up For Free. This Newspaper Has Contest, News About Webkinz, W4W Adds For Trading Or Contest, W4W Inteveiws With Members, Even More Fun. If You Want To Sign up, Then Plesae Fill Out This Form

Form
1) Username
2) How Long You Want It For
3) And Do You Want Any Adds In It

It Will Start Coming Tommarow If More Than 2 People Subscibe

I Hope You Like It

I think something might have gone wrong becuase I did send everyone on the list a newspaper. Rember to join the W 4 W Newspaper Wanters Group so You Can Get It.

Last edited by xoxoAmbercrombixoxo on Thu May 01, 2008 12:41 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Earsed Something)
xoxoAmbercrombixoxo
xoxoAmbercrombixoxo
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
W4W Weekly Newspaper, Subscribe Now For Your Newspaper Left_bar_bleue100/100W4W Weekly Newspaper, Subscribe Now For Your Newspaper Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warnings:
W4W Weekly Newspaper, Subscribe Now For Your Newspaper Left_bar_bleue0/20W4W Weekly Newspaper, Subscribe Now For Your Newspaper Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

http://www.webkinz.com

Back to top Go down

W4W Weekly Newspaper, Subscribe Now For Your Newspaper Empty Re: W4W Weekly Newspaper, Subscribe Now For Your Newspaper

Post by VELVET4YOU Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:20 am

1) Username: musketeer1994

2) How Long You Want It For: till the end
3) And Do You Want Any Adds In It: Plese put in it, Thank you Sodapop and Kaykat for the adoption of Sodapop my PandaBear. I would like to announce that you two are the godparents for Sodapop (the bear). Thanks again guys, your the best!
VELVET4YOU
VELVET4YOU
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
W4W Weekly Newspaper, Subscribe Now For Your Newspaper Left_bar_bleue100/100W4W Weekly Newspaper, Subscribe Now For Your Newspaper Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warnings:
W4W Weekly Newspaper, Subscribe Now For Your Newspaper Left_bar_bleue0/20W4W Weekly Newspaper, Subscribe Now For Your Newspaper Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

https://wacky4webkinz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

W4W Weekly Newspaper, Subscribe Now For Your Newspaper Empty Re: W4W Weekly Newspaper, Subscribe Now For Your Newspaper

Post by kaykat31 Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:32 am

username-kaykat31
how long i want it for-till the end
add in's-no thanks this week, I will pm you if i would like an add in!
kaykat31
kaykat31
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:15 am

1) Username: Cotton
2) How Long You Want It For: A long time!!
3) And Do You Want Any Adds In It: For my GE, W4W, and 'Are you Smarter than a Fifth Grader?' Contest

Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Warnings:

https://wacky4webkinz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nickjonas4ever Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:59 pm

Username:Nickjonas4ever
How long do you want it for: 1 year!!
do you want any ads in it: no, thasts ok!!
nickjonas4ever
nickjonas4ever
Welcoming Comitee

Character sheet
W4W Weekly Newspaper, Subscribe Now For Your Newspaper Left_bar_bleue0/100W4W Weekly Newspaper, Subscribe Now For Your Newspaper Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Warnings:

http://94385.motion-forum.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydiebug24 Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:31 am

Username: lydiebug24
How long you want it: till the end
Adds: no thankyou, but I'll like some later.
Lydiebug24
Lydiebug24
Video Staff

Character sheet
W4W Weekly Newspaper, Subscribe Now For Your Newspaper Left_bar_bleue23/100W4W Weekly Newspaper, Subscribe Now For Your Newspaper Empty_bar_bleue  (23/100)
Warnings:

http://webkinzluver.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:11 pm

1) Username- Lindsi
2) How Long You Want It For- EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3) And Do You Want Any Adds In It YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!! Join Wonderful webkinz and get a special prize. Limited time only. Recruit more than 5 people get a rare item!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mileyfann Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:19 pm

username-mileyfann
how long you want it for-for-ever
adds-yes please
mileyfann
mileyfann
Video Staff

Character sheet
W4W Weekly Newspaper, Subscribe Now For Your Newspaper Left_bar_bleue25/100W4W Weekly Newspaper, Subscribe Now For Your Newspaper Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Warnings:

http://www.webkinzobbsession.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gedney1980 Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:36 pm

1) Username- gedney1980
2) How Long You Want It For-forever and ever and ever and ..............(you know what I mean) Razz Razz Razz Razz

3) And Do You Want Any Adds In It - Yes Please!! I think it would be cool to have a Webkinz Acadamy section. Where we list the names of members when they finish a level. Example is like if Coton passes level 4 then we have an annoucment in that section. So we can all maybe help each other out. If someone can't afford a class then we can help them by sending items they can sell to the W Shop to get money for a class. And adoption and birthday annoucments too.

W4W Weekly Newspaper, Subscribe Now For Your Newspaper 702408

gedney1980
gedney1980
Webkinz

Character sheet
W4W Weekly Newspaper, Subscribe Now For Your Newspaper Left_bar_bleue0/100W4W Weekly Newspaper, Subscribe Now For Your Newspaper Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza7boy Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:16 pm

i want it

1) Username pizza7boy
2) How Long You Want It For forever
3) And Do You Want Any Adds In It sure

pizza7boy
pizza7boy
Webkinz

Character sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxosummerbabyxoxo Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:23 pm

1) Username : xoxosummerbabyxoxo
2) How Long You Want It For : till you retire! LoL! Smile

3) And Do You Want Any Adds In It: no thank you! Very Happy
xoxosummerbabyxoxo
xoxosummerbabyxoxo
Webkinz

Character sheet
W4W Weekly Newspaper, Subscribe Now For Your Newspaper Left_bar_bleue5/100W4W Weekly Newspaper, Subscribe Now For Your Newspaper Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by taytaybaby4life07 Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:23 pm

taytaybay4life07

for ever... Very Happy

adds? ...yesss please

thanx how does this come o and what does it contain in it>?

thanx Very Happy

taytaybaby4life07
Webkinz

Character sheet
W4W Weekly Newspaper, Subscribe Now For Your Newspaper Left_bar_bleue5/100W4W Weekly Newspaper, Subscribe Now For Your Newspaper Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum