Wacky4Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help

+6
nickjonas4ever
sodapop907
VELVET4YOU
Admin
kaykat31
xoxoAmbercrombixoxo
10 posters

Go down

I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help Empty I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help

Post by xoxoAmbercrombixoxo Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:03 pm

Okay, I Am Writing A Letter To Ganz, Do You Have Any Ideas Of What I Should Put In The Letter? I Need Your Help!
xoxoAmbercrombixoxo
xoxoAmbercrombixoxo
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help Left_bar_bleue100/100I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warnings:
I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help Left_bar_bleue0/20I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

http://www.webkinz.com

Back to top Go down

I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help Empty Re: I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help

Post by kaykat31 Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:20 pm

yes I do infact, I want them to come out with an orange horse webkinz & stop closing accounts if people haven't added webkinz on them in so long & never make accounts expire unless that person hasn't been on for like 6 months or so
kaykat31
kaykat31
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help Left_bar_bleue100/100I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warnings:
I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help Left_bar_bleue0/20I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

Back to top Go down

I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help Empty Re: I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help

Post by Admin Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:40 pm

xoxoAmbercrombixoxo wrote:Okay, I Am Writing A Letter To Ganz, Do You Have Any Ideas Of What I Should Put In The Letter? I Need Your Help!

Tell them that they should replace items when you don't get them and you should.

My reasons:
A. Not fair
B. We are your coustomers.
C. If we want, we can bad mouth you and give you a bad name.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Warnings:

https://wacky4webkinz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kaykat31 Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:41 pm

yes we can we have the freedom to speech & freedom of the press
kaykat31
kaykat31
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:43 pm

Exactly.

LOL!!! I feel like my dad, he always is so rational!!! Like when I ask for a sleep over he gives me like ten reasons!!!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Warnings:

https://wacky4webkinz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VELVET4YOU Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:25 pm

I think WW should have a shopping mall!!! That would be sooo cool!!!
VELVET4YOU
VELVET4YOU
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Warnings:

https://wacky4webkinz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sodapop907 Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:25 pm

it should be a little easier 2 earn cash.
sodapop907
sodapop907

Character sheet
I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help Left_bar_bleue35/100I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)
Warnings:

http://www.hprocksmyworld.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VELVET4YOU Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:26 pm

I agree!! Especially for the little kids! Very Happy
VELVET4YOU
VELVET4YOU
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help Empty Thanks Guys

Post by xoxoAmbercrombixoxo Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:04 pm

Thanks For All Your Help!
xoxoAmbercrombixoxo
xoxoAmbercrombixoxo
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by nickjonas4ever Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:21 pm

good ideas!! Smile
nickjonas4ever
nickjonas4ever
Welcoming Comitee

Character sheet
I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help Left_bar_bleue0/100I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Warnings:

http://94385.motion-forum.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydiebug24 Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:55 am

Fix the glitches before they add new webkinz, new games, new anything. I ganz should just work on the glitches before they add new stuff, which will add even more glitches!
Lydiebug24
Lydiebug24
Video Staff

Character sheet
I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help Left_bar_bleue23/100I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help Empty_bar_bleue  (23/100)
Warnings:

http://webkinzluver.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VELVET4YOU Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:43 pm

Good ideas!!!! Very Happy
VELVET4YOU
VELVET4YOU
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoAmbercrombixoxo Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:16 pm

Thanks
xoxoAmbercrombixoxo
xoxoAmbercrombixoxo
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by mileyfann Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:44 pm

tell them to start fixing the glitches and stop adding new items!
mileyfann
mileyfann
Video Staff

Character sheet
I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help Left_bar_bleue25/100I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Warnings:

http://www.webkinzobbsession.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help Empty oh ooo ooo ooo mememe ...

Post by taytaybaby4life07 Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:48 pm

i agree on the person who said dat we need an orange horse dat sounds soooo cute o and my friend would like a blue bird ....?this is sooo exciting how do u send them letters? dats soooo cool...... Cool Smile

o and im new so am i doing this right how do i check my mail? and stuff like that....?

taytaybaby4life07
Webkinz

Character sheet
I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help Left_bar_bleue5/100I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydiebug24 Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:23 am

mileyfann wrote:tell them to start fixing the glitches and stop adding new items!
Like what I said!
Lydiebug24
Lydiebug24
Video Staff

Character sheet
I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help Left_bar_bleue23/100I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help Empty_bar_bleue  (23/100)
Warnings:

http://webkinzluver.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoAmbercrombixoxo Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:15 pm

Thanks!
xoxoAmbercrombixoxo
xoxoAmbercrombixoxo
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by taytaybaby4life07 Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:23 pm

o and also a breast cancer bear is requested from my friend...alyssa....! Very Happy

i think they should be wherewe can type our own stuff in the boxes....to cominicate

taytaybaby4life07
Webkinz

Character sheet
I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help Left_bar_bleue5/100I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by sodapop907 Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:25 pm

taytaybaby4life07 wrote:o and also a breast cancer bear is requested from my friend...alyssa....! Very Happy

i think they should be wherewe can type our own stuff in the boxes....to cominicate
there used 2 be but they took it out, because it wasnt "safe"
sodapop907
sodapop907

Character sheet
I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help Left_bar_bleue35/100I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)
Warnings:

http://www.hprocksmyworld.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoAmbercrombixoxo Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:35 am

Thanks.
xoxoAmbercrombixoxo
xoxoAmbercrombixoxo
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza7boy Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:07 am

here is my list stuff and items

-hamster
-bird
-giraffe
-bird
-brown cow
-st patrick's day animals
-chinchilla
-grey seal
-fish
- sugar glider
webkinz pet pet(fish,bugs)
crocodile (swampy bed
rattle snake (
deer (deep forest pond)
doe
grizzy bear (grass land bed and salmon plater
mountain lion (psi mountain bed)
birds
gila monster

my car ideas

camo jeep,pick up truck,monster
truck,esklade,tractor,shcool bus,dump truck,dune buggy,train,heli
copter,bulls,boats,ships,tanks,gtos,bank truck
long
dragsters,corvet,raceing boat,ro boat,bulldozer,internatol cxt and
harvetvster,jet skis,jets,snow mobile,mail car,dragon,black and withe
limo
race cars,trash truck,smei trucks,crane, cool

so how do u like them cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers alien alien cat cat monkey monkey albino albino pig pig No No I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help 144197 I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help 352400 Googles Himalayan Grey Wolf Grey and White Cat Husky Kangaroo Leopard Kangaroo Kangaroo Kangaroo Kangaroo Kangaroo Kangaroo Kangaroo Husky Husky Husky Himalayan Himalayan I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help 144197 I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help 144197 I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help 144197 I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help 790431 I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help 4501 flower lol! I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help 847714 I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help 847714 I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help 715814 I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help 717441 Black Stallion I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help 717441 I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help 717441 I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help 717441 I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help 717441 I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help 265566
pizza7boy
pizza7boy
Webkinz

Character sheet
I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help Left_bar_bleue0/100I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by mileyfann Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:32 pm

Lydiebug24 wrote:
mileyfann wrote:tell them to start fixing the glitches and stop adding new items!
Like what I said!
oh yah sorry if you thought I was copying you
mileyfann
mileyfann
Video Staff

Character sheet
I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help Left_bar_bleue25/100I Am Writing A Letter to Ganz, I Need Your Help Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Warnings:

http://www.webkinzobbsession.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kaykat31 Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:25 pm

Flamingo,bluebird & orange arabian horse!
kaykat31
kaykat31
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum