Wacky4Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming Seasonal Webkinz!

4 posters

Go down

Upcoming Seasonal Webkinz! Empty Upcoming Seasonal Webkinz!

Post by kaykat31 Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:27 pm

Here are the upcoming seasonal webkinz coming to webkinz world!This halloween there is going to be a new flying webkinz intown!The Halloween 2008 webkinz is The webkinz bat!Strangly this webkinz isn't a animal!Make sure to check out the Christmas 2008 webkinz snowman!Last but, now the least, my favorite the Valentine's Day Webkinz is going to be a Love Monkey!
kaykat31
kaykat31
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Upcoming Seasonal Webkinz! Left_bar_bleue100/100Upcoming Seasonal Webkinz! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warnings:
Upcoming Seasonal Webkinz! Left_bar_bleue0/20Upcoming Seasonal Webkinz! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Seasonal Webkinz! Empty Re: Upcoming Seasonal Webkinz!

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:14 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! i want the new dragon!!!!!!!! ITS SOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!! ITS PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxosummerbabyxoxo Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:23 pm

Oh cool! Thanks! Very Happy
xoxosummerbabyxoxo
xoxosummerbabyxoxo
Webkinz

Character sheet
Upcoming Seasonal Webkinz! Left_bar_bleue5/100Upcoming Seasonal Webkinz! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Warnings:
Upcoming Seasonal Webkinz! Left_bar_bleue0/20Upcoming Seasonal Webkinz! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

Back to top Go down

Post by gedney1980 Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:48 pm

I'm definitly getting the Dragon and the Gekco. I want to get the Lion and the new girl lion so I can put them in my medevil room. Their going to be King and Queen Razz

Upcoming Seasonal Webkinz! 702408
gedney1980
gedney1980
Webkinz

Character sheet
Upcoming Seasonal Webkinz! Left_bar_bleue0/100Upcoming Seasonal Webkinz! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by taytaybaby4life07 Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:45 am

o my gosh thats ssoooooooooooooooooo coooooollll..cant wait eeekk! Very Happy Smile cyclops clown tongue Laughing Cool Shocked Surprised king queen geek farao

taytaybaby4life07
Webkinz

Character sheet
Upcoming Seasonal Webkinz! Left_bar_bleue5/100Upcoming Seasonal Webkinz! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down